Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Guns and Russia

With the recent shooting in Florida, what are your thoughts on guns? Should guns be banned? Google Emma Gonzalez. She delivered a powerful message to Trump, politicians, etc. 

Also, what are we going to do about Russia? They played us good. 

I understand both sides of the arguement regarding guns, I'm indifferent both are valid points. But I'd say I'd lean more towards pro-guns.

Trump is a weak president, nothing's gonna happen with US and Russia.

take away your guns, take away the only defense you have when the government wants to fuck the people over. I'm not the conspiracy theorist. but all these shootings are planned. this is the government trying to get people to go anti-gun and ban it all. then you'll all be fucked by the government eventually

• Thanks 1

@Richy Rozay Why is Trump a weak President in your opinion? His base of supporters give him more credit than what he is worth. 

@Neto Your opinion is leaning towards a conspiracy realists even thought you stated you are note. However, I understand your point, but what about countries like Australia, Canada, UK, etc? They all had 1-3 deadly shootings and implemented tough gun control laws and have not had another deadly or mass shooting since then. 

Just let it sink in.  Donald Trump is President of the United States.  More people have been into space than have been president.  This shame will stick with us until the end of our country.

More gun control but don't go full retard. 

Russia poisoning people now. How will the tweeter in chief react