Sign in to follow this  
Chris Pirtle

Pokemon

So this month has been pretty big on Pokemon.

Earlier this month we had info on beta gen 1 pokemon released through a Japanese manga adaptation of the creation of Pokemon Red and Green.

gen1.png

Last night we had a beta demo of Pokemon Gold released https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B5epMdm1Wcvh33qFABpw-SO76uZt6WNSl0UsD5yq_dI/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true# It contains very different versions of most of the gen 2 pokemon, including many scrapped pokemon and early versions of pokemon that weren't released until years later.

.DejR_i7VAAAqIVp.jpg

Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Pokemon Let's Go Eevee will be a Kanto remake for the Switch coming Nov 16th. It's going to be a casual take on the pokemon games, capable of being played with 1 joycon or the new pokeball accessory that seems to only have 1 button. Catching mechanics will be similar to Pokemon Go. Also, local multiplayer co-op.

We're getting Gen8 late 2019.

and then there's this:

Edited by Chris Pirtle
  • Like 1

Some of them are a lot cooler like Sharpedo (who I'm pretty sure is actually G3?).  Some of them are aids though like Bayleef.  Overall, super fucking cool

On 6/1/2018 at 11:13 PM, Seb said:

Some of them are a lot cooler like Sharpedo (who I'm pretty sure is actually G3?).  Some of them are aids though like Bayleef.  Overall, super fucking cool

DetabJwVAAASxvp.jpg:large

• Like 1